A Quick Nine
Who was your biggest influence to get started in golf?
Whether it was mom, dad, grandpa, an uncle, an actor, a world-class player, or the fact that we're all gluttons for punishment, there's someone or something that had a big influence on getting you involved in the game of golf.
- Caddying. What better way to get to know the game than to spend your days around the game?
- A strong man looking to make change.
- Your father. If you're like me and the people whose answers you will read below, many of your greatest memories with your dad involve the game.
- An uncle. They can teach you some fun games on the course and some life lessons.
- Jordan Spieth.
- Your grandfather. Golf is a great way to spend time together.
- A boss. Wait, what? It might be time for a new job search for the rest of us!
- A grade-school teacher.
- A fund-raising charity event.